The Trust Lab (aka "Smith Lab") (aka "045 Sudikoff") (aka "PKI Lab")
Last modified: 11/15/18 09:10:11 AM
- "Scout" Sinclair Brody, Ph.D., 2013.
Access Control in and for Real-World Organizations.
- Alex Iliev, Ph.D. 2009.
Hardware-Assisted Secure Computation
- Pete Johnson, Ph.D 2016.
Towards A Verified Complex Protocol Stack in a Production
Kernel: Methodology and Demonstration.
- John Marchesini, Ph.D. 2005.
Secure Hardware Enhanced MyProxy.
- Gabriel Weaver, Ph.D., 2012.
Security-Policy Analysis with eXtended Unix Tools
- Chris Masone, Ph.D. 2008.
Attribute-Based, Usefully Secure Email
- Jason Reeves, Ph.D. 2016.
TEDDI: Tamper Event Detection on Distributed Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Rebecca "bx" Shapiro, Ph.D. 2017. Types for the Chain of Trust: No
(Loader) Write Left Behind.
- Gabriel Weaver, Ph.D. 2012. Security-Policy Analysis with eXtended Unix Tools.
- Meiyuan Zhao, Ph.D. 2005.
Performance Evaluation of Distributed Security Protocols
Using Discrete Event Simulation.
- Sanket Agrawal, M.S. 2003.
Investigation of Third Party
Rights Service and Shibboleth Modification to Introduce the Service.
- Yasir Ali, M.S. 2003.
Adding Public Key Security to SSH
- Joseph Cooley, M.S. 2011.
Screen Capture for Sensitive Systems.
- Nihal D'Cunha, M.S. 2007:
the Integration of Memory Management and Trusted Computing.
- Nicholas C. Goffee, M.S. 2004.
Client Tools for Delegated Authorization in Wireless Networks
- Shan Jiang, M.S. 2001.
WebALPS Implementation and Performance Analysis:
Using Trusted Co-Serves to Enhance Privacy and Security of
- Kunal Kain, M.S. 2003.
Electronic Documents and Digital Signatures.
- Sung Hoon Kim, M.S. 2004.
RADIUS Tools for Delegated Authorization in Wireless Networks
- Sidharth Nazareth, M.S. 2003.
SPKI/SDSI for Attribute Release Policies in a Distributed Environment.
- Ashwin Ramaswamy, M.S. 2009.
Autoscopy: Detecting Pattern-Searching Rootkits via Control Flow Tracing.
- Rouslan Solomakhin, M.S. 2010.
Predictive YASIR: High Security with Lower Latency in Legacy SCADA.
- Josh Stabiner, M.S. 2005.
Providing Compartmented Hardware-based Security on Commodity Machines.
- Eileen Zishuang Ye, M.S. 2002.
Building Trusted Paths for Web Browsers.
- Jessie Andersoon, B.A. 2018, Honors.
Securing, Standardizing, and Simplifying Electronic Health Record Audit Logs Through Permissioned Blockchain Technology
- Ivan Antoniv, B.A. 2014, Honors.
GCS 2.0: Improved Simulation of PKI in the Smart Grid.
- Katelin Bailey, B.A. 2010, High Honors.
Virtual Container Attestation:
Customized Trusted Containers for On-Demand
Computing. 1st place in the Sigma Xi Christopher Reed competition at the 2010 Wetterhahn Science Poster Symposium.
- Marco Barreno, B.A. 2002, Honors.
Future of Cryptography under Quantum Computers
- Alex Barsamian, B.A. 2004, Honors.
Software Compartmentalization and Attestation Using SELinux and the TPM/TCPA.
- Ruslan Dimov, B.A. 2008, Honors.
Making RBAC Work in Dynamic, Fast-Changing Corporate Environments
- Twum Djin, B.A. 2005, High Honors.
Managing Access Control in Virtual Private Networks.
- Andrew Flynn, B.A. 2007, High Honors.
WikiD: A Dartmouth Wiki Implementing Fine-Grained, Decentralized Access Control.
- Emily Freebairn, B.A. 2012.
An Introduction to Belay and its Applications to EMR Systems.
- Allen Harvey, B.A. 2006, Honors.
Tunable Trust: Surveying Security for
- Emily Holt, B.A. 2016.
The Implications of Vulnerability Discovery in IoT Devices.
- Elena Horton, B.A. 2018, Honors.
Balancing patient control and practical access policy for electronic health records via blockchain technology
- Alex Iliev, B.A. 2001, Honors.
An Armored Data Vault
- Dan Kang, B.A. 2003, Honors.
Strengthening Voice Authentication with Splicing Detection
for User with Untrusted Clients
- Evan Knop, B.A. 2001.
Secure Public-Key Services for Web-Based Mail.
- Marissa Le Coz, B.A. 2017, Honors.
NovenaNetwork: A Catholic Social Media iOS
Application for Praying Novenas as a Community. (Co-advised with X.D. Yang.)
- Rich MacDonald, B.A. 2002.
Boosting Security: Toward Combining Trusted Hardware and Trusted Operating Systems. (outcome)
- Alex Mercado, B.A. 2012.
Adapting SSFNet for PKI Scalability in the Smart Grid.
- Christopher Novak, B.A. 2017, Honors.
Modeling Aggregate Security with User Agents that
Employ Password Memorization Techniques.
- Fernando Orta, B.A. 2008, High Honors (Engineering).
Project Coco (Proprietary and Confidential)
- Mindy Pereira, B.A. 2003, Honors.
Trusted S/MIME Gateways
- Kimberly Powell, B.A. 2004, Honors.
Testing the Greenpass Wireless Security System.
- Sean Richardson, B.A. 2001, Honors.
Whom can you trust? Designing a System to Evaluate and Represent
the Security State of Machines using PKI.
- Loren Sands-Ramshaw, B.A. 2010, Honors.
Creating Large Disturbances in the Power Grid:
Methods of Attack After Cyber Infiltration.
- Nick Santos, B.A. 2006, High Honors.
Limited Delegation (Without Sharing Secrets) in Web Applications.
- David Schnur, B.A. 2005, Honors.
GPUGrid: A Framework for Distributed Computing Across GPU Networks.
- Oleg Seletsky, B.A. 2009, Honors.
Developing an Improved, Web-Based Classroom Response System with Web Services.
- Paul Seligman, B.A. 2003, Honors.
An Implementation of Machine Learning Algorithms to Detect Abnormal Data Access from Online Journal Archives.
- Manya Sleeper, B.A. 2008, Honors.
Key Management for Secure Power SCADA.
- Evan Sparks, B.A. 2007, High Honors.
A Security Assessment of Trusted Platform Modules.
- Stephanie Trudeau, B.A. 2009, Honors.
The Effects of Introspection on Computer Security Policies.
- Gabe Vanrenen, B.A. 2003, High Honors.
Distributed SEM: Extending SEM for Use on Distributed, Trusted Third Parties.
- Jerry Wang, B.A. 2004.
An Evaluation of Code Attestation in Trusted Computing Platforms.
- Yifei Wang, 2012, High Honors.
The Effects of Distance Between Policy Crafters and Actions in
Electronic Health Record System.
- Tucker Ward, B.A. 2013, High Honors.
Grid Cryptographic Simulation: A Simulator to Evaluate
the Scalability of the X.509 Standard in the Smart Grid.
- Jacob Weiss, B.A. 2016, High Honors.
Bloon: Software and Hardware for Data Collection
and Real-Time Analysis. (Co-advised with Kristina Lynch of Physics.)
Ninjas (because WISPies
doesn't sound sufficiently empowering):
- Fabeah Adu-Oppong '11
- Katelin Bailey '10
- Casey Gardiner '11
- Kelsey Harris '11
- Lauren Kwan '14
- Alexis Lim '11
- Nathalie Rivest '10
- Chang Tang '11
- Stephanie Trudeau '09
- Linden Vongsathorn '10
- Yifei Wang '12
- Geetha Wunnava '10 (Wellesley)
- Lillian Xia '11
- Yizhi Zhang '13
- Qianqian Zhao '11